ⅠVocabulary and structure ( 10points,1point each )
1. Jean talked _____ she had heard all about yesterday’s traffic accident.
A. as well B. as if C. as to D. as for
2. Look , that is the man ____ house has burned down in the big fire.
A. whose B. whom C. who D. who’s
3. By the time you return home, I _____ all the work .
A. would do B. will have done C. has done D. had done
4. I hope you will be _____ higher spirits when we meet next time .
A. to B. on C. of D. in
5. _____ my mother couldn’t come back on time, I had to turn to Mary for help.
A. until B. though C. as D. as soon as
6. Shortly after the accident, Terry Lapham was _____ from his post as project manager.
A. dismissed B. discussed C. disappeared D. discovered
7. the speaker lectured in _____ a way that some people found it hard to understand him.
A. so B. as C. such D. that
8. the book _____ five parts, each of which deals with one aspect of women’s rights.
A. consists in B. consists of C. consists for D. consists with
9. when I saw her smiling face, I knew she _____ from her son studying abroad.
A. hear B. has heard C. had heard D. was hearing
10. as we have been very busy recently, we go to the theatre only _____ .
A. absolutely B. frequently C. continually D. occasionally
版权保护: 本文由 浙江自学考试专业查询平台提供，转载请保留链接: 【2020年10月】《英语一》综合模拟题及答案一